RAMADAN starts in shaa Allah, Tuesday, April 13
TARAWEEH PRAYERS WILL START RIGHT AFTER ISHA PRAYER
(approximately 10 -15 minutes after iqama)
The first Taraweeh will be on Monday April 12, 2021. (Please follow the announcement from ISCK.)
Please note that due to COVID-19 pandemic restrictions:
1. Masjid Bilal's total capacity for MEN is 95 and for WOMEN is 22
2. Masjid Bilal's doors will be locked once masjid is at capacity.
3. There will be an opportunity for people to enter after first 8 rakaats (as some people may leave).
4. The spaces will be available on first-come, first-serve basis. (Please also Be prepared that you may have to leave quietly and pray at home if the Masjid is at capacity.)
RAMADAN IFTAR FUND
To maintain current precautions in preventing COVID- 19, we will not be having Iftar at the Masjid this Ramadan. Traditionally, many brothers and sisters help sponsor Iftar to those who are fasting. As an alternative to this situation, Masjid Bilal is requesting a donation in order to help feed members of the community. Please donate generously to help our brothers and sisters get through this trying time.
To make a donation:
1. You can do it online on Masjid Bilal Website https://www.masjidbilalky.org/donate
2. Send a check to Masjid Bilal (1545 Russell Cave Rd. Lexington, KY 40505)
3. Cash can be dropped off in the Masjid Bilal donation box that is located by the men's entrance
If you know anyone in our community who is in need, let us know by filling out this form. This will help Masjid Bilal get in contact with those people in need before Ramadan.
Indeed, those men and women who give in charity and lend to Allah a good loan will have it multiplied for them, and they will have an honourable reward., i.e.: Paradise (Q-57:18)
Katheeb of Friday Prayer
1st Khutbah at 1:30 PM | Iqama at 1:50PM
2nd Khutbah at 2:10 PM | Iqama at 2:30PM
2nd : 1. Dr. Aiyub Palmer
2. Ali Abed
9th : 1. Ali Abed
2. Macdad Muhsen
16th: 1. Dr. Jamil Farooqui
2. Br. Ali Abed
For more schedules, please See here
Daily Prayer Schedules
Al Hafiz Ali Abed and Br. Ahmed Altameemi lead the maghrib, isha, and fajr daily prayers. Please see its schedules here.
Every Weekend After Fajr Prayer
Quran for Brothers Beginner/Intermediate Level